Burn permits are seasonal and issued by CalFire proclamation.
Please call the District at 619-445-2635 to inquire if burn permits are currently being issued.
When burning is permited:
- Stop by the station to fill out an application
- Advise if you are a first time burner
- Advise where you plan to burn on the property
- Advise if there are any animals that Staff should be aware of on the property
- The Fire Marshal or the Engine will visit the site, verify the conditions and issue the permit on-site
- The resident must then follow the directions on the permit