Skip to main content

I am concerned about weeds and overgrown brush, what can I do? 

The Fire Marshal takes all complaints and concerns very seriously.

To file a confidential Hazard Complaint form, please complete the form below. All information given is strictly confidential and is sent directly to our Fire Marshal.

If you have further questions you can contact the Fire Marshal directly at

619-445-2635 x308 or