There are a few ways to stay informed in the case of an emergency.
- Tune into your local news channel.
- Facebook and Twitter are great resources for timely updates. You can follow along in the links at the bottom of the page. Or you can use twitter.com/alpinefiredist or facebook.com/alpinefpd
- We recommend staying updated by calling 211. The 211 webiste (211sandiego.org/contacts) gives more information.
- PulsePoint is a live stream of local incidents that you can view from your browser or you can download the app on your mobile phone. You can click on the link at the bottom of the page to view current incidents in Alpine.
- Be sure to register your phone with Alert San Diego (www.readysandiego.org/alertsandiego), the County’s reverse 9-1-1 system.